3 Google Calendar tips to increase productivitySyah Ismail
Google Calendar is one of the handiest tools available on G Suite. Apart from organising your daily schedule, it is also useful in helping you get your work done. You can create agendas, share those agendas with your colleagues as well as look at your colleagues’ agendas. What else can you do on Google Calendar? Here are three Google Calendar tips to increase your productivity.
Choose time zones
If you want to set a meeting with a person in a different time zone, you can easily organise your schedule via Google Maps. You can add multiple time zones before sending your invite. Here’s how you do it:
- Click the settings icon on the right hand corner in Google Calendar
- Choose Settings
- Choose Time zone
- Add your preferred time zones
You can create and clear your schedule for your colleagues to create a new agenda or appointments. Here’s how you do it:
- Click Create on the left-hand corner
- Choose a name to create an agenda
- Click More info for more options
- Click Add guest to invite people to your meeting
- Check your guests’ availability by clicking Find a time
Whoever receives the calendar link will get to create the agenda for the appointment. This will make it easier for other users to see the agenda for the meeting.
Show working hours
By default, Google Calendar will display every hour of the day. Despite this, you may not have appointments early in the morning or late at night. You can set your working hours on Google Calendar with these easy steps:
- Click the gear icon on the right-hand corner and choose Settings > Labs
- Activate “Hide morning or night.” With this enabled, Google Calendar will only show schedule during your working hours.
Have you maximised the usage of Google Calendar? Try out these Google Calendar tips to organise your agenda now!