Why Microsoft Cloud?
Microsoft has leveraged its constantly-expanding worldwide network of data centers to create a cloud platform for building, deploying, and managing services and applications, anywhere. Microsoft cloud provides an ever expanding array of products and services designed to meet all your needs through one convenient, easy to manage platform.
One of this product is Microsoft 365. Microsoft bundled the best features from Office 365 and Windows 10 with cross-device security to create Microsoft 365, an innovative, intelligent, and secure solution. This bundle includes everything you need to stay empowered, creative, and productive, all with just a single monthly subscription.
Office 365 features
- Security. Office 365 applications are accessed through 128-bit SSL/TSL encryption so that if a transmission is intercepted by someone without authorization, they won't be able to read it.
- Reliability. Microsoft Online Services provides a service level agreement (SLA) and has a 99.9% scheduled uptime.
- Compliance. Microsoft Office 365 services have been certified as compliant with ISO 27001 standards, completed SAS70 Type I and II audits, and achieved the EU Safe Harbor seal.
- Exchange Online. This gives you the benefits of Exchange Server 2010 without the cost and overhead of deploying it in-house.
- SharePoint Online. It makes collaboration easy. Two or more users can edit the same document at the same time. You can manage documents offline and have everything automatically synchronized back to the server when you reconnect.
- Office Web Apps. No matter where you are or what computer you're using, you have access to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, and you can create or edit content and post it to your SharePoint site or save it in your OneDrive folder.
What PointStar offer
As a regional cloud service expert and solution provider, PointStar has a treasure chest of top-notch consultants and experts for businesses of all kinds. Looking for an alternative to an out-of-date and traditional IT infrastructure? Leave it to us as we have helped transformed many companies from Asia Pacific wanting to migrate to the cloud including Office 365.