Talent Sourcing Intern
We are looking for a Talent Sourcing Intern to join our People Operations Team to manage the first stage of the recruiting process. The responsibilities of a Talent Sourcing Intern is to support the Recruiter include identifying hiring needs, sourcing, and generating using various network, social media, or job portals to look for potential candidates. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Handling incoming applications by filtering suitable candidates through databases, online portals, social media, etc.
- Providing and maintaining candidate databases and well-documented lead generate reports.
- Assisting Recruiter with proactive searches.
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Final year student or fresh graduates majoring in Psychology, Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Smooth and confident English communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Active, communicative, fast learner and result oriented.
- Willing to join for a minimum 6 months with commitment.