Strategic Account Manager - Singapore
Strategic accounts managers build and maintain strong relationships with key business clients. You will regularly communicate with clients, resolve client queries, and increase revenue by promoting product innovation. You also will collaborate with sales teams to generate sales leads, including up-selling and cross-selling PointStar’s various products. The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
- Maintain key relationships with strategic accounts.
- Build relationships with C-level decision-makers as well as other stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
- Maintain the level of business with existing customers.
- Understand their business directions and integrate our digital transformation offerings into their strategic plans.
- Have prior experience in IT infrastructure sales, managed services,
analytics, and AI.
- Work together with technical account managers and pre-sales to
- Regularly meet with our strategic clients and update them on new updates in products and plan form implementation if required.
- Participate in internal weekly/monthly meetings for team enhancement, and new business strategy.
- Handle renewals, upsells, and upgrades.
- Ability to pitch new projects and influence new projects.
- Having experience in B2B sales in a related industry is advantageous.
- Having experience in IT infrastructure sales, managed services,
analytics, and AI is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of client relationship management strategies.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Great problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.