Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
The Sales Specialist plays a big role in driving strategic and solution selling on large opportunities that are characterized by a complex combination of technical and business issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers. Besides managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting, presentation and negotiation, this position will lead our entire sales department in Indonesia. Sounds challenging? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Work closely with the team and clients to deliver solutions that solve our client’s business challenges and cultivate relationships with clients’ executives through both in-person meetings and other communication channels.
- Provide leadership, inspiration, mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team. Identify and coach future leaders of the organisation.
- Scale your team by capitalising on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency by driving key automation and productivity initiatives.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development.
- Be quantitative in your approach to team strategy using data to make strategic changes as the team size grows.
- Create and achieve a sales pipeline to achieve the targets set for the segment.