Being in a presales environment, you will work as a member of the Solutions team to solve business and technical problems for prospective clients and customers. You will uncover and understand customer goals and challenges and determine which Technology product the clients need to solve their business needs.
- Provide presales assistance to the assigned account manager to close deals, including the design and development of proposals for submission to customer.
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to prospective and current clients.
- Developing solutions and organizing, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations
- Conduct effective handover to the project and deployment team after a deal is secured, while constantly monitoring the progress of the project.
- Ensuring projects are meeting expectations and standards.
- Liaising with those developing products/services to gain in-depth knowledge that you can relate to customers – and to let them in on user behavior and/or any potential changes clients would like.
- Conducting research into the industry – including competitor research.
- Potentially consider new markets or clients to contact, based on your knowledge of both the products/services and their users.
- Ensure teamwork in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Develop and enforce best practices to ensure operational efficiency.
- Manage business operations in assigned divisions to achieve company goals.
- Manage customer conversations and engagements to ensure high-quality client service.
- Ability to display exemplary communication skills in conveying key messages such as solution scope and value proposition.
- Good technical understanding.
- Good understanding of Google and Microsoft productivity tools
- Good understanding of the latest technology trends in IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Business Intelligence.
- Experience with and comfort working in a multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills to identify customer needs and solutions.