Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing specialists help develop, execute, and monitor marketing programs across a variety of channels. You will be responsible in researching the market, analyzing trends to help define PointStar marketing strategy, and providing advice as to how to best reach the target market.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy aligning to company’s business strategy.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization.
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts.
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and track digital marketing metrics and performance.
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms.
- Create and maintain content for website and social media.
- Maintain and enhance online presence and reputation of the company.
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent.
- 2 – 5 Years of Experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns.
- Knowledge of video and graphical editing software.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail work mindset.
- Good understanding of all social media platforms.
- Experience or certification with Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- Familiar with Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
- Knowledge of content management systems.