Customer Success Manager - Indonesia
As a CSM, you will develop long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and IT stakeholders, developing an understanding of their business requirements and goals, and how they are using NetSuite. Leveraging this customer knowledge, and your NetSuite expertise, you will provide adoption, industry, and implementation best practices strategies to ensure your customers maximize value from their investment in NetSuite.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors such that all NetSuite activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of their NetSuite solution to be realized.
- Review customer’s current usage of NetSuite to determine if challenges are the result of functionality gaps, implementation/customization gaps or training gaps. Be able to communicate findings with appropriate teams (i.e. Oracle NetSuite Principal team, Account Management, Marketing, Professional Services and Leadership).
- Identify opportunities for adding greater value applicable to customer’s business strategies.
- Navigate and advise on efforts related to complex customer requests or projects involving other 3rd party solutions and enterprise systems, escalating for assistance if needed.
- Drive overall customer satisfaction, additional product adoption and ultimately subscription renewals.
- Anticipate customers’ requirements and possible challenges – make our customers successful.
- Identify and assess renewal risks within the customer base.
- Conduct training sessions with customers to improve the adoption rate.
- Project Management of proposed change management activities and projects.
- At least 1 year experience in NetSuite.
- ERP knowledge and experience is a must.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to liaise with multiple contacts and departments.