Cloud Specialist (Data Analytics)
- Develop and provide cloud computing services (platform-as-a-service or infrastructure-as-a-service) suggestions/proposals for SME, Enterprise and various industry verticals.
- Design data solutions aligned to the design principles and security standards of the Google Cloud Platform.
- Design and implement solutions around data warehouse implementation ranging from architecture, ETL processes, multidimensional modelling, data marts implementation.
- Design and optimize data acquisition, data ingestion, data processing using ETL (Extract, Load, Transform) tool and developing dashboards or other visualizations using Google Cloud Platform or other solutions.
- Evaluate the requirements and determine actionable tasks, estimates and provide efforts for business solution build and architecture.
- Responsible for technical documentation on solution implementation.
- Perform operational readiness tasks and ensure production acceptance criteria are met.
- Respond to platform technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Work closely with the sales team for cloud-related sales opportunities.
- Support Pre-Sales activities, i.e. proposal, systems design, proof-of-concept, demo, workshop conduct, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Business Analytics, Data Engineering or Data Science.
- Strong logical/analytical troubleshooting.
- Experience in deploying and operating multi/hybrid-cloud platforms, such as Kubernetes, Anthos etc is a plus.