Cloud Specialist (Application Modernization)
- Join the Cloud Consulting team to provide our clients in various industry verticals with innovative custom and integration solutions.
- You will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of business solutions involving Google Cloud technologies in AI & ML, API Integration & DevOps CI/CD.
- You will ensure runnable, supportable and stable business solutions from a technical and operational point of view.
- Responsible for technical documentation on solution implementation.
- Perform operational readiness tasks and ensure production acceptance criteria are met.
- Respond to platform technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- In this role, you will be trained and developed as Google Certified Professional DevOps Engineer and/or Google Certified Professional Cloud Developer.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a comparable field.
- 1 – 5 years of solution development and integration experience.
- Experience in agile implementation approach
- Know-how in the area of API integration, Application Design, Development and Deployment.
- Experience in full-stack technologies (front-end and back-end development) with React, Flutter, NodeJS, Python and/or other relevant technologies.
- Experience in handling CI/CD pipelines, including orchestration tools, GIT repositories, test tools, code quality tools and deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab, JMeter, Maven).
- Experience in DevOps and Google Cloud Platform is an additional plus.
- Creative and motivated working style with a strong focus on innovation.
- Good communication skills in English for effective collaboration with teams and clients.