The Application Engineer teams are the people who analyze the application needs and tailor-designed solutions to users using a problem solving approach, and do some research which is needed to make the applications. Moreover, the team also implements the code into the overall product infrastructure according to the designed architecture. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to tricky web development problems.
- Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest in front-end technologies.
- Serve as a mentor for junior UX engineers and peers.
- Launch, iterate and make a difference. Provide front-end coding expertise, and be ready to make our products better for our users.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 1 year(s) experience in the mobile application development, programming, or related field.
- We are an advocate of training each other, if you’re a fresh graduate or looking for a career change; feel free to apply with us. Diversity is a key value to us.
- Have a good understanding of integrating applications with application features, UI/UX and API.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! This position will be located in our local offices at Jakarta and Bandung.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.