Google has introduced a new Asus starter kit for Google Meet Hardware. It is helpful for those who take frequent video conferences from home or from smaller-sized rooms. The starter kit includes the Huddly camera, speakermic, compute system and remote control. It requires less space and is a more affordable way to keep colleagues, partners and customers around the world connected, face-to-face.
The Mountain View company is also refreshing existing Asus kits with the new Asus Google Meet compute system which was formerly known as Chromebox. This new Meet compute system is slimmer and easier to deploy than previous versions with a longer device lifespan.
- Remote control with built-in keyboard saves space over having a dedicated touch display
- More affordably deliver meeting experiences to the home or office
- Ultra-fast boot-up and automatic synchronisation with existing Chrome services
- At less than eight inches around, the Meet compute system fits any size workspace or mounting application
- Intel i7 processor upgraded with 128GB SSD
- Designed for easy installation with screwless and magnetic mounting
- Single-sided ports for precise cable management and easy access