Are you looking for Microsoft Office 365 Training in Singapore?
Do you need training that’s hands on and customized?
Whether you have just migrated to Microsoft Office 365, or you are already using it for some time, it’s important to ensure your employees are getting the most from Office 365, especially when you’re onboarding new employees. Training h
Our training is highly effective and can ensure your team hands-knows how to use Office 365 effectively.
From beginner basics to advanced techniques, let our experienced team of certified training consultants help your journey to the cloud with high-quality hands on training delivered online or on-site.
Microsoft Office 365 Training Syllabus
OL-MS101: Office 365 Fundamentals
This course is designed for anybody who is using and will use Office 365. This course will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to efficiently use Office 365 on a day-to-day basis. The course is designed with real world scenarios in mind. Participants will learn how to use Outlook Online, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, and OneNote.
Basic understanding of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows Operating system
Up to 20 pax
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Use Outlook Online to manage Email, calendars, and contacts, configure outlook options to suit their requirements.
- Collaborate with Office applications Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Use @mentions, Focused Inbox, delete and recover email FROM and NOT Deleted Items folder
- Managing and create Calendar items like meeting, appointments, and events. Accept calendar Invitation and work with multiple calendars. Share your calendar and choose the information you want to Share, working with multiple calendars
- Create contacts and groups with People
- Create documents, Upload files from PC or Mac, Share files using OneDrive. View version history and give others permission to edit files Get to your files from anywhere and Sync OneDrive to your PC or Mac
- Use Skype for Business and Teams for communication
- Manage OneNote to create a Notebook, sections, and pages. Type notes and share and stay organized as well as collaborate with a notebook
Visit the page to understand more about change management training.