NetSuite ERP enables organisations to manage IT costs, optimise accounting efficiency, streamline order management and procurement processes, eliminate manually-intensive spreadsheet-based reporting, and improve
With NetSuite ERP, organisations manage to:
- Reduce IT costs by 50% or more
- Accelerate financial close by 20%-50%
- Cut order-to-cash cycle by 50%+
- Reduce audit preparation time by 50%
- Reduce invoicing costs by 25%-75% promotional efforts
- Reduce days sales outstanding (DSO) by 10%-20%
- Improved financial operations efficiency and productivity with a single, integrated system to handle all core processes for users anywhere in the world.
- Timely financial close centralizing management of all period-end close activities to reduce time and resources spent investigating and resolving errors.
- Ongoing compliance with revenue recognition, tax requirements and financial reporting in accordance with various accounting standards and government regulations.
- Real-time visibility to see consolidated financial results for any part of the business at a summary level, and all the way down to the underlying transactional details.
Find out about Grants for your business.