Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Video & Graphic Designer
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Taking video & audio records related to PointStar activities such as events, social media activities, product campaign, promotion, company profile, success story, etc.
- Edit video & audio required to PointStar marketing activities such as events, social media activities, product campaign, promotion, company profile, success story, etc.
- Help to create design for PointStar activities such as event banner, social media activities & product campaign, logos, company profile design, etc.
- Take over responsibility and work with third party/agencies/vendors to produce contents.
- Estimate timing that will be required to create requested audio video and design tasks and meet the predetermined timeline.
- Responsible for providing contents related with creative visuals.
- Contribute ideas that are related to PointStar marketing activities.
- Work along with marketing teams or cross division based on what your supervisor acknowledges.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Majors in visual communication design and/or other related field
- Min. 1 year experience in design and video
- Great command & understanding of creative concept and ideation
- Able to develop big idea
- Able to stick with the social media guidelines in all ads & content copywriting
- Must be able to work hand in hand with copywriter team and translate creative brief into
ii. Art direction & moodboard
- Must be able to translate brief into visuals (ads & content) in a timely manner
- Proficient in using Adobe Family Software: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Aftereffect, Adobe XD/Figma/Sketch
- Has good English communication skill in both oral and written
- Has teamwork skills
- Detail-oriented and able to work under pressure