Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
UI / UX Engineer
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Experience in creating wireframes, user flows, process flows and sitemaps.
- Experience using design application and prototyping tools for digital project.
- Experience using content management system tools to build application.
- Proficiency in visual design and wireframing tool.
- Proficiency in bootstrap css.
- Knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent written communication skills.