Technical Consultant - Indonesia
As an ERP Developer, you are responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and modifying the ERP application including coding, testing, and debugging to support an organization’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications. Ensures that your provided solutions can be completely integrated into the ERP system.
- As an ERP Developer you are responsible for working with ERP applications on integration analysis, development, testing, debugging and fixing integrations between NetSuite and other external or third party systems.
- The ERP Developer is involved in all phases of the project lifecycle. Design, build, test, and deploy Integration/Customization solutions to support the organization’s ERP applications.
- Create custom integrations using Suite Cloud Platform, Suitescripts, Web Services and Rest APIs.
- The ERP Developer is also responsible to perform Unit Test and support systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) by providing insight to testing teams to ensure the appropriate depth of test coverage.
- The ERP Developer is also responsible for providing any automation using workflows as per the requirements.
- Create technical documents which capture the development standards for the NetSuite project. These standards are fundamental building blocks to maintain consistency throughout the project and facilitate an effective output till post-production support.
- Coordinate the feasibility study with the cost-effective technology and to come up with architecture details to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy, or limitation of the system.
- The ERP developer ensures that the ERP customization or integration can be completely integrated into the ERP system and works well with all the stakeholders and end users, on an as needed basis to ensure that the design and code meet customer requirements.
- The ERP Developer is responsible for following the industry best practices for coding and also needs to maintain code in version control.
- NetSuite suitescript experience will be preferred.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work efficiently with other team members.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess strong technical and analytical skills.