Team Coordinator - Indonesia
As a Team Coordinator, you will supervise and oversee the process and the details of how a team reaches its goals. You will also collaborate with the entire team to fulfill project requirements and work on the development of work processes and procedures.
- Assist the whole team in required tasks to smoothen their workflows and development.
- Add, assist and maintain the projects folders in the project management tool and other project folder storage.
- Communicate with the client for project document sign offs.
- Controlling the access of the whole team members for the projects folders and files.
- Onboard and offboard team members.
- Ensure timely billing and payment.
- To be alert on and update the changes of resources in projects and prospects.
- Communicate with the outsource to ensure through understanding of how we manage the project plan and time tracking.
- Communicate with the external parties as regards to the team’s development, project workflows and certifications.
- Determine opportunities to streamline current processes.
- Train team members to better use the project management tool.
- Ensure proper documentation of the project and prospect details.
- Alert the team members on any missing documentation.
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great presentation skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Preferable to be familiar with the project management applications.
- Preferable to be familiar with any ERP applications.
- Sophisticated drive management skills.
- Good in time management.
- Self-motivated and proactive coordinator.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multitask.
- Able to rotate working on Public Holidays.