Our Systems Engineer team helps the client’s to plan and set up our hardware and AV systems. This position is also providing technical support to solve customer business problems. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Advise customers on the set up of conference rooms, meeting rooms, training rooms and lecture halls on the setup of video conferencing facilities.
- Perform the set up, of video conference room systems including varying types of microphones and sound amplification and mixing systems, data/video displays and projection systems, AV device control systems, video switching, robotic camera systems, professional audio and video recording systems and video streaming.
- Versed in the set up and operation of various audio systems, including automated and manual mixers, and a wide variety of audio sources, such as computer audio and/or CD/DVD playback.
- Conduct site surveys independently or together with the salesperson to assess client needs.
- Design solutions, diagram architectures to aid in the proposals by sales persons.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 2 years experience in the infrastructure environment.
- We are an advocate of training each other, if you’re a fresh graduate from Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology major or looking for a career change; feel free to apply with us. Diversity is a key value to us.
- Extensive experience with video and audio systems, lighting equipment, computers, and device control systems
- Proven understanding and experiences with the following brands: Extron, Creston, Black Magic Design, Vaddio, Sennheiser, QSC, LeGrand AV, Aver, Zoom, Cisco Webex, Logitech
- Extensive knowledge of projection systems, graphic presentation software like PowerPoint, and hardware, as well as image scaling on various display types, environments and sizes
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! Our HQ is in Singapore. You can also find us in our local offices at Johor Bahru and Kuala Lumpur.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.