System Integration Consultant
As a System Integration Consultant, you will be involved in the whole lifecycle of a Workato project, the extent of involvement detailed below
- Provide leadership for Workato projects as a technical specialist.
- Gather and document functional and technical system requirements.
- Design, test and implement Workato based solutions.
- Provide demonstrations to clients in the pre-sales cycle (For T1 only)
- Work with internal resources, Partner Resources, and Client Resources on pre-sales and post-sales cycles
- Contribute to PS for Workato technology by developing reusable product extension and by writing knowledge articles / documents based on project experience.
- Assist clients in identifying other business opportunities in which the Workato software could provide a solution.
- Resolve issues raised by clients or support teams.
- Stay up to date with Workato new releases and features.
- Learn Netsuite and can be able to help in technical work on Netsuite projects for a short time period when there is no involvement in any workato project.
- At least 3 years of development experience working with automation/integration tool(s) in a professional setting (Workato/Boomi/Celigo/UiPath etc).
- At least 1 year of experience in Pre-sales.
- Understanding of API’s in general, and able to decipher API documentation for different applications, depending on the scenario.
- Understanding of basic programming concepts and principles.
- Lead technical discussions with clients and third party vendors.
- Possess strong technical and analytical skills.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work efficiently across multiple teams.