Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
The Support Engineer team will primarily be responsible for assisting our global clients, understanding and analysing our clients’ issues, and then solve the issue using cloud best solutions. Our support team is communicative, problem solver, highly energetic, and self-motivated. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Assisting helpdesk to ensure all cloud-based support tickets are solved in a timely manner.
- Provide phone, ticketing, email, team viewer, and onsite support to clients.
- Support desktop Windows and MacOS-based environments and common software such as Gmail.
- Perform Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, and end-point security for internal and external end-users.
- Adhere to SLAs agreed with customers.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have a minimum 2 years of experience in the cloud environment.
- We are an advocate of training each other, if you’re a fresh graduate from Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology major, or looking for a career change; feel free to apply with us. Diversity is a key value to us.
- Proven understanding and experience in GCP, AWS, Azure, Email Server, Active Directory, Domain Control, Operating Systems (Office 365, Windows, Linux, etc.).