Strategic Account Manager
- Manage both strategic accounts and the development of new business opportunities focusing on Cloud Solutions.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building sales pipeline for short/medium/long term in accordance with targets.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers, and meet regularly with managers and stakeholders to discuss strategy.
- Develop strategies and positions for strategic accounts or industry verticals.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, and manage deals in line with strategies.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks to achieve strategic goals.
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
- Support deal structure and pricing with business-value analysis, and negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations.
- Successful track record in sales positions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in consultative and solution sales.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proficiency in data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources.
- Excellent client and partner relationship management skills.