Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Strategic Account Manager
The Strategic Account Manager plays a big role in driving strategic and solution selling on large opportunities. Also, Generate and manage new sales pipeline among current client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling PointStar’s various products. Besides that, this position will lead our entire Account Management department across Asia Pacific. Sounds challenging? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Build and grow executive relationships with enterprise customers. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage complex sales cycles and present to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Principal Partners, Marketing, and Engineering in creating new opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have minimum 8 years experience in the Sales field for IT strategy development.
- Possesses great communication, coordination and collaboration skills and the ability to navigate complex, matrixed issues.
- Excellent leader with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, & closing skills with prospects or customers.