Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Cloud Solutions Consultant (Presales)
Being in presales environment, you will work as a member of Solutioning team to solve business and technical problems for prospective clients and customers. You will uncover and understand customer goals and challenges and determine which Technology product that the clients need to solve their business needs. Sounds challenging? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Provide presales assistance to assigned account manager to close deals, including the design and development of proposals for submission to customer
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to prospective and current clients
- Developing solutions and organising, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations
- Conduct effective handover to project and deployment team after a deal is secured, while constantly monitoring the progress of the project
- Ensuring projects are meeting expectations and standards
- Liaising with those developing products/services to gain an in-depth knowledge that you can relate to customers – and to let them in on user behaviour and/or any potential changes clients would like
- Conducting research into the industry – including competitor research
- Potentially considering new markets or clients to contact, based on your knowledge of both the products/services and their users.
- Ensure teamwork in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Develop and enforce best practices to ensure operational efficiency.
- Manage business operations in assigned divisions to achieve company goals.
- Manage customer conversations and engagements to ensure high quality client service
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Ability to display exemplary communication skills in conveying key messages such as solution scope and value proposition.
- Good technical understanding.
- Good understanding of Google and Microsoft productivity tools
- Good understanding of latest technology trends in IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning and Business Intelligence.
- Experience with and comfort working in a multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills to identify the customer needs and solutions.