Services Delivery Manager
The candidate is expected to be a team leader to the onsite engineers, as well as a mentor to solve problems that the members cannot resolve. It is crucial for the candidate to drive and meet the SLAs of incident management, change management, and task management, and also generate reports to present to the client.
- At least 5 years of experience operating in an Enterprise environment and service management processes (L2 or L3).
- Expected to be able to solve, provide workaround and guidance to complex technical problems in case L2 engineer cannot resolve.
- Experience in delivering IT operations, incident management, and change management is preferred (ITSM and ITAM).
- Lead and manage engineers, ensuring that tasks, incidents, and projects are delivered as expected.
- Develop and maintain service management documentation.
- Enforce service management according to client’s processes and workflows.
- Ensure high quality of service delivery to meet agreed SLAs.
- Plan, manage, and monitor Wintel and Linux systems (90% Windows, 10% Linux).
- Daily operational tasks of system administration (health checks, pre and post-patch checks, troubleshooting, diagnostic).
- Deploy and configure server/VM builds to support the deployment of applications.
- Experienced using vSphere, ESXi and vCenter to manage, deploy, configure and patch will be advantageous for the candidate (vSphere 6 or 7).
- Take proactive actions to ensure that infrastructure meets high levels of availability.
- Plan, manage, execute, and close change requests and deployments.
- Plan and perform patching following best practices (Build, test, snapshot, pilot, release, monitor, rollback).
- Perform an assessment of server environments and recommend changes to improve system performance and overall stability.
- Perform migrations/installations/upgrades of Windows operating systems and installed applications.
- Maintain and operate complex Windows AD and domain controllers.
- Liaise with various vendors or personnel for troubleshooting and resolution.
- Be on standby for urgent matters, and perform hands-on troubleshooting as required.
- Proven experience in working with enterprise systems and environments.
- Experience in patch management with dependencies planning.
- Proven working experience in deploying, managing and troubleshooting. Windows, File servers, domain controllers systems, and Linux.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (vSphere is preferred).
- Familiar with the process of monitoring systems and generating utilization and alerts reports.
- Experienced with the process of IT change management and able to enforce processes for the team.