Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Senior Digital Ad Support
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Responsible for all aspects of the paid search campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting for SG, MY, ID and Ecommerce.
- Setting up, optimising, tracking and maintaining of Google Ads, remarketing and Google Analytic.
- Track and report on key metrics on a regular basis (impression, click through rate, conversion, CPC, average position, quality score).
- Monitor, optimize and report on campaign results for better performance and ROI.
- Conduct keyword research, creating ad copy, conversion rates, bidding, call to action and campaign management.
- Coordinating and executing effective organic and paid digital marketing campaigns, increasing key performance metrics.
- Running ad-hoc media placement and monitoring its performance.
- Activate all paid channels and maintain a performance based campaign to maximize leads of each company’s products.
- Measure and manage campaign’s RoAS (Return of Ads Spent) > 300% towards the product’s revenue and LTV.
- Work closely with a digital media buying agency and make sure all KPIs are achieved (if needed).