Sales Support assist the whole sales team to develops the understanding of internal and external relationships with stakeholders and clients for performance expectations and needs. Our Sales Support team is communicative, problem solver, highly energetic, and self-motivated. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Assist sales and account management teams to process and document new sales opportunities.
- Show attention to detail in assisting sales and account management team in creating quotes, proposals, presentations and other documentation for customers.
- Perform research and provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team.
- Communicate with customers and handle initial enquiries from new customers and arrange appointments with clients when necessary.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 1 year(s) experience in Sales field for IT strategy development.
- We are an advocate of training each other, if you’re a fresh graduate from all majors or looking for a career change; feel free to apply with us. Diversity is a key value to us.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional presence.
- Knowledge in cloud computing, such as Google Workspace, Office365, and other related products.
- Passion to grow with the company & advance into a Senior or Sales position in the future.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! Our HQ is in Singapore.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.