Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
The Sales Support plays a big role in performing administrative tasks to support the sales team and help them to gain and keep customers. The sales support specialist will also respond to customer complaints and queries and will ensure that all orders are processed in a timely manner. Sounds challenging? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Assist the Sales Team by preparing document pitch/sales document administration
- Answer incoming calls
- Assist sales and account management teams to process and document new sales opportunities.
- Show attention to detail in assisting sales and account management team in creating quotes, proposals, presentations and other documentation for customers.
- Update resources necessary for the Sales and Account Management team to perform
- Perform research and provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team
- Communicate with customers and handle initial enquiries from new customers and arrange appointments with clients when necessary
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience in the Sales field for IT strategy development.
- Possesses great communication, coordination, and collaboration skills and the ability to navigate complex matrixed issues.
- Excellent leader with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, & closing skills with prospects or customers.