Sales Specialist (Cloud Computing) - Singapore
The Sales Specialist plays a big role in driving strategic and solution selling on large opportunities characterized by a complex combination of technical and business issues related to customers’ strategic and tactical direction. You will play a big role in understanding the customer’s business objectives and the technical components of our solutions and utilizing a deliberate sales methodology to achieve sales objectives. There are 3 openings of Sales Specialists to focus on 3 different specializations, mainly;
- Audio Visual Integration
- Managed Services
- Data Analytics
- Identify and approach potential customers.
- Working closely with the principals and other solution providers to sell.
- Work with our solutions team to define and effectively articulate the value proposition and diagnose the prospective client’s business needs and problems.
- Understand and analyze clients’ business processes to advise on how they can improve business efficiency and cut costs to allow them to focus on their “ core Business”.
- Act as the SPOC for your clients for future business and relationship management.
- Negotiate and manage complex sales cycles and present proposals to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Customer management leadership skills.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years experience in Sales for modern workplace collaboration solutions.
- Proven ability to precisely manage and forecast a complex sale process.
- Strong interpersonal skills; can quickly build rapport and deliver compelling, persuasive arguments to an executive-level audience.
- Solid understanding of business concepts dynamics for large national and international corporations.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with a creative approach to work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills.
- Understanding of the challenges of cloud usage.