Sales Specialist (Audio Visual Integration)
The Sales Specialist (AV) plays a big role in driving strategic and solution selling on large opportunities that are characterized by a complex combination of technical and business issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers.
You will play a big role in understanding the customer’s business objectives, and the technical components of our solutions, and utilizing a deliberate sales methodology in achieving sales objectives.
- Identify and approach potential customers.
- Working closely with Audio Visual / Video Conferencing company’s sales team and other solution providers if required for solution sell.
- Work with our AV solutions team to sell and effectively articulate the value proposition and diagnose the prospective client’s business needs and problems.
- Act as the SPOC for your clients for future business and relationship management.
- Negotiate and manage complex sales cycles and present proposals to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Customer management leadership skills.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years experience in Sales for Audio Visual (AV), Video Conferencing (VC) and modern workplace collaboration solutions .
- Applicant should possess experience and knowledge of: Audio Visual (AV) Systems / Interactive Display / Digital Signages / Video Conferencing solutions / Meeting room booking systems.
- AV designing is a plus.
- VC / AV solutioning certifications are a plus (AVIXA, Extron, Crestron, QSC, Shure, Barco, Logitech).
- Strong interpersonal skills; can quickly build rapport and deliver compelling, persuasive arguments to an executive-level audience.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with a creative approach to work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills.