Sales Specialist (Cloud Computing) - Malaysia
- Work closely with the team and clients to deliver solutions that solve our client’s business challenges and cultivate relationships with clients’ executives through in-person meetings and other communication channels.
- Provide leadership, inspiration, mentorship, guidance and career development to your team members. Identify and coach future leaders of the organisation.
- Scale your team by capitalising on increased effectiveness and efficiency opportunities by driving key automation and productivity initiatives.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development.
- Be quantitative in your approach to team strategy using data to make strategic changes as the team size grows.
- Create and achieve a sales pipeline to achieve the targets set for the segment.
- Drives and closes sales opportunities in assigned territory/customers
- Generate new business through calls, customer visits, networking events, and other forms of activities, 80% digital sales, 20% field sales mix.
- Oversee and execute end-to-end sales process for the designated market segments with the manager.
- Regular coverage of new and existing customers on company profiles, products and updates as assigned by the manager.
- Handle sales administration activities upon order confirmation from customers until delivery to customers.
- Manage relevant sales and order documentation for the sales team.
- Manage customer experience for sales support-related matters.
- Work closely with sales operations and finance team on sales-related matters.
- Manage inventory for the sales team.
- Additional incentives for taking up sales opportunities and closure of sales opportunities.