Business Applications (ERP)
We are looking for a creative, self-starter with client relationship skills to join the Sales Manager resource. You will help us grow our ERP business through strategic lead generation, research, and cold outreach via phone calls and emails. You will also use your experience in sales to work with management to refine our sales strategy, messaging, and sales process.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Work closely with the team and clients to deliver solutions that solve our clients’ business challenges and cultivate relationships with clients’ executives through both in-person meetings and other communication channels.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development.
- Be quantitative in your approach to team strategy using data to make strategic changes as the team size grows.
- Define the target market and prospective customers, and collaborate with the lead generation team to target the prospective customers
- Create and maintain own sales pipeline adequately to achieve the targets
- Be independent, strategic and proactive to drive sales close plan and activities based on sales process SOP, to ensure efficient and effective outcome
- Communicate effectively with prospective customers to ensure continuous verification of BANT, competitions, key events and joint execution plan
- Ensure accurate and timely updates of leads and opportunities on the internal CRM system to provide accurate sales forecasts to the management team
- Liaise and communicate with management team and principals to update opportunity status and request assistance as required
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Preferably coming from at least 6 years of experience in the Sales field for ERP software solutions
- Strategic thinker, with execution excellence and a structured, planned approach.
- Having demonstrable experience in executive leadership management is an advantage.
- High level of energy, drive, intellect, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment; including the ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-moving environment
- Self-motivated to expand personal professional knowledge of product and selling skills, and pursue high-performance achievement
- Strong communication skills, over the phone and face to face, and capable of managing professional sales presentations.