Sales Manager (Workato) - Indonesia
We are looking for a creative, self-starter with client relationship skills to join the Sales Manager resource. You will help us grow our Workato business through strategic lead generation, research, and cold outreach via phone calls and emails. You will also use your experience in sales to work with management to refine our sales strategy, messaging, and sales process.
- Identifying business opportunities for Workato software solution.
- Define the target market and prospective customers, and collaborate with the lead generation team to target the prospective customers.
- Create and maintain own sales pipeline adequately to achieve the targets.
- Be independent, strategic and proactive to drive sales close plan and activities based on sales process SOP, to ensure efficient and effective outcomes.
- Work closely with the team and clients to deliver solutions that solve our client’s business challenges and cultivate relationships with clients’ executives through both in-person meetings and other communication channels.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development.
- Be quantitative in your approach to team strategy using data to make strategic changes as the team size grows.
- Communicate effectively with prospective customers to ensure continuous verification of BANT, competitions, key events and joint execution plans.
- Ensure accurate and timely updates of leads and opportunities on the internal CRM system to provide accurate sales forecasts to the management team.
- Liaise and communicate with management team and principals to update opportunity status and request assistance as required.
- Preferably coming from Workato selling experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in the Sales field for Automation or integration software solutions (UiPath, Automation Anywhere/Boomi/Celigo etc).
- Strategic thinker, with execution excellence and a structured, planned approach.
- Having demonstrable experience in executive leadership management is an advantage.
- High level of energy, drive, intellect, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment; including the ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-moving environment
- Self-motivated to expand personal professional knowledge of product and selling skills, and pursue high-performance achievement
- Strong communication skills, over the phone and face to face, and capable of managing professional sales presentations.