Enterprise Resource Planning
We are looking for a self-starter and high-achiever with business development and sales skills to join as a Sales Manager. You will help us land and expand our business in Thailand, for a range of solutions including ERP, workflow and process automation and financial automation. Your job scope includes business development, through strategic lead generation, research, and cold outreach via phone calls and emails, and sales operation, through deal qualification and close plan, prospect engagement and deal negotiation.
- Research and generate target account list based on company’s target market and solution offering using available tools such as search engines and database provider.
- Proactively engage the key stakeholders of the target account list to produce viable sales qualified lead (SQL), via phone calls, emails and marketing platform.
- Qualify opportunities using BANT methodology, and collaborating with solution consultants to ensure solution feasibility to prospect requirements.
- Develop a sales close plan together with Practice Manager, and conduct activities as required to advance each sales opportunity.
- Continuously engage key stakeholders to ensure visibility of all aspects of the opportunity, including pain points, challenges, milestones, competitions, budget approver, etc.
- Develop proposals that are aligned with business solutions proposed by solution consultants and principals.
- Work closely with the project management team for issuance of billing/invoices and timely follow-up on outstanding payments.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Sales and Business Development field for ERP and enterprise financial and business solutions.
- Relevant background in selling Software as a Service (SaaS), and ability to articulate the benefits of SaaS solutions to prospective customers.
- Fluent in Thai and English, both written and conversational.
- Strategic thinker, with execution excellence and a structured, planned approach.
- High level of energy, drive, intellect, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment; including the ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-moving environment.
- Self-motivated to expand personal professional knowledge of product and selling skills, and pursue high-performance achievement.
- Strong communication skills, over the phone and face to face, and capable of managing professional sales presentations.