Business Applications (ERP)
We are looking for a creative, self-starter with client relationship skills to join the Sales Manager resource. You will help us grow our ERP business through strategic lead generation, research, and cold outreach via phone calls and emails. You will also use your experience in sales to work with management to refine our sales strategy, messaging, and sales process. Besides that, you will lead a team of talented and ‘customer obsessed’ Sales Executives to achieve our sales and talent development goals.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Work closely with the team and clients to deliver solutions that solve our clients’ business challenges and cultivate relationships with clients’ executives through both in-person meetings and other communication channels.
- Provide leadership, inspiration, mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team. Identify and coach future leaders of the organisation.
- Scale your team by capitalising on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency by driving key automation and productivity initiatives.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development.
- Be quantitative in your approach to team strategy using data to make strategic changes as the team size grows.
- Create and achieve a sales pipeline to achieve the targets set for the segment.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Preferably coming from at least 10 years of experience in the Sales field for ERP software solutions
- Strategic thinker, with execution excellence and a structured, planned approach.
- Having demonstrable experience in executive leadership management is an advantage.
- High level of energy, drive, intellect, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment; including the ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-moving environment
- Self-motivated to expand personal professional knowledge of product and selling skills, and pursue high-performance achievement
- Strong communication skills, over the phone and face to face, and capable of managing professional sales presentations.
- Be the team leader for the Malaysia team, in conducting activities on behalf of the Regional Head of Sales, including:
- Conducting weekly internal meetings between sales and BRD team to update the progress of leads and opportunities
- Coordinating with other sales team members to provide a thorough end-of-week (EOW) reporting on the status of the opportunities and to-do lists
- Drive and provide support and guidance to the sales team in order to achieve the country’s sales target