The Cloud Sales Executive plays a big role in driving strategic and solution selling on large opportunities that are characterized by a complex combination of technical and business issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers. Besides managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting, presentation and negotiation, this position will lead our entire sales department in Indonesia. Sounds challenging? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Brainstorm and execute lead generating campaigns such as cold-calling, EDMS, seminars etc.
- Generate new business through customer visits, cold calling, and follow up on in-coming sales leads.
- Oversee and execute end-to-end sales process for designated market segment with the manager.
- Prepare and execute the stages of the sales process, including qualification, solution validation, proposal and negotiations.
- Create and achieve a sales pipeline to achieve targets set for assigned segments.
Why is it fun to work here?
- An enjoyable cloud technology experience of working with a diverse team all over the Asia Pacific. You will have the exposure of engaging with various customer’s experiences, involving in knowledge sharings, on the job skills training and more!
- Work-life balance is important to us. We are 5-days work week.
- We want to see you grow further in your career and we have yearly performance reviews to boost your self-development to achieve your ambitions and promotional opportunities with a good market salary benchmark.
- 14 days of annual leave per year, plus we will be giving you a day off for your birthday!
- Attractive incentives for pipelines generated.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have a minimum of 4 years experience in the Sales field for IT strategy development.
- Possesses great communication, coordination and collaboration skills and the ability to navigate complex matrixed issues.
- Excellent leader with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, & closing skills with prospects or customers.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- Do you want to be office based? We got you! This position will be based in our Singapore HQ.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.