Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
The Sales Specialist plays a big role in driving strategic and solution selling on large opportunities that are characterized by a complex combination of technical and business issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers. Besides managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting, presentation and negotiation, this position will lead our entire sales department in Indonesia. Sounds challenging? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Brainstorm and execute lead-generating campaigns such as cold-calling, EDMS, seminars, etc.
- Generate new business through customer visits, cold calling, and follow-up on incoming sales leads.
- Oversee and execute end-to-end sales process for the designated market segment with the manager.
- Prepare and execute the stages of the sales process, including qualification, solution validation, proposal, and negotiations.
- Create and achieve a sales pipeline to achieve targets set for assigned segments.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience in the Sales field for IT strategy development.
- Possesses great communication, coordination, and collaboration skills and the ability to navigate complex matrixed issues.
- Excellent leader with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, & closing skills with prospects or customers.