Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Sales Coverage Specialist
Sales Coverage Specialist is responsible to build relationships with prospects and/or existing customers. The team has strong customer communication skills to manage customer’s expectations. Are you up to the challenge? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Drives and closes sales opportunities in assigned territory/customers
- Generate new business through calls, customer visits, networking events, and other forms of activities. 80% digital sales, 20% field sales mix.
- Oversee and execute end-to-end sales process for a designated market segment with the manager.
- Regular coverage of new and existing customers on company profiles, products, and updates as assigned by the manager.
- Handle sales administration activities upon order confirmation from customers until delivery to customers
- Manage relevant sales and order documentation for the sales team.
- Manage customer experience for sales support-related matters.
- Work closely with sales operations and finance team on sales-related matters.
- Manage inventory for the sales team.
- Additional incentives for taking up sales opportunities and closure of sales opportunities
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in computing infrastructure.
- Experience in one of the following: cloud migration, data-center migration, disaster recovery, virtualization, application/server assessment, and discovery.
- Strong logical/analytical troubleshooting.
- Experience in deploying and operating multi/hybrid-cloud platforms, such as Kubernetes, Anthos, etc is a plus.
- Experience deploying and operating CI / CD infrastructure and workflows is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed as well.