Sales Coverage Specialist
- Drives and closes sales opportunities in assigned territory/customers.
- Generate new business through calls, customer visits, networking events, and other forms of activities, 80% digital sales, 20% field sales mix.
- Oversee and execute end-to-end sales process for the designated market segments with the manager
- Regular coverage of new and existing customers on company profiles, products, and updates as assigned by the manager.
- Handle sales administration activities upon order confirmation from customers until delivery to customers.
- Manage relevant sales and order documentation for the sales team.
- Manage customer experience for sales support-related matters.
- Work closely with sales operations and finance team on sales-related matters.
- Manage inventory for the sales team.
- Additional incentives for taking up sales opportunities and closure of sales opportunities.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as well, but typically 0-3 years of experience will do.
- Junior position.
- Good communication in English.
- Have an interest in doing sell.