Enterprise Resource Planning
The ideal candidate will have a breadth experience in delivering transformational digital solutions to some of APAC’s SME Organizations. The right person will have an excellent mix of technical, consulting and business knowledge, able to influence key decision makers and take the role of trusted advisor in any account.
The role is to lead the Pointstar delivery and client relationships. This role will be accountable for the overall account delivery, client satisfaction and management of expectations and management of expectations while developing a ‘trusted partner’ status that considers strategy, culture, timelines and budgets. You will be working alongside globally renowned and award-winning design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it. To play a key role building strong business/technology relationships, taking a ‘hands-on’ approach to define and deliver, embodying and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- As a project Manager, you will be responsible to lead and manage ERP Project Engagement.
- Responsible for the successful initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing a project.
- As a PM, you should possess strong leadership skills and have the ability to build strong relationships and alliances with key stakeholders. You will also be responsible for providing inputs to the Account Manager for implementation updates and assisting with the account growth.
- Other responsibilities as follows:
- Performing the work to define and mature the project scope, develop the project management plan, and identify and schedule the project activities. Executing the work in the project management plan to accomplish the project objectives under the project scope statement / Statement of Work (SOW).
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor the progress of the project.
- Performing the work to compare actual performance with planned performance, to analyze variances, to assess trends to affect the process.
- Ability to ensure team delivers the project on time and do consistent timely reminders with client team and internal team
- Performing the work to formally terminate a project and transfer the completed product to operations.
- This position would require travel to Customer Locations within company operational locations.
- Minimum 10 years of experience including 3 years of hands-on project management experience.
- Demonstrated track record of successful Project Management on ERP Projects. Oracle Netsuite project management experience is preferred.
- Specific experience with structured development methodologies and standards.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills are necessary. Experience with working with nearshore teams is preferable.
- Self-motivated, flexible, multitasking, reliable to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, and able to work in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial work environment.
- Expected to have exceptional organization, leadership, and stakeholder management skills.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Management, Accounting, Computer Science and Technology, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred.
- Experience with presales, contracting & management under multiple commercial models including T&M, FP, and outsourcing partners is preferred.