Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
The Project Engineer team helps to ensure projects run within the timely manner and budget. The Project Engineer team work closely with the whole Cloud team to implement the cloud solutions for our clients. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate, and monitor the assigned projects.
- Perform day-to-day coordination, liaison, control, and supervision of all internal and external parties including project team members, subcontractors, and equipment vendors; ensure project/site works are delivered according to customer’s expectations.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status and documentation.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have a minimum 2 years of experience in the cloud environment.
- We are an advocate of training each other, if you’re a fresh graduate from Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology major, or looking for a career change; feel free to apply with us. Diversity is a key value to us.
- Have excellent leadership skills, time management, and organizational skills.
- Willing to be located in Bandung.