Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Pre Sales Executive plays a big role in driving strategic and solution selling on large opportunities that are characterized by a complex combination of technical and business issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers. Besides managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting, presentation and negotiation, this position will lead our entire sales department in Indonesia. Sounds challenging? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Help assigned Sales Representative to close deals
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to prospective and current clients
- Developing solutions and organising, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations
- Liaising with those developing products/services to gain an in-depth knowledge that you can relate to customers – and to let them in on user behaviour and/or any potential changes clients would like
- Helping the sales team to reach targets
- Helping the sales with technical and commercial proposal
- Conducting research into the industry – including competitor research
- Encouraging clients to buy extras, upgrades etc
- Potentially considering new markets or clients to contact, based on your knowledge of both the products/services and their users.
- Ensure teamwork in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Develop and enforce best practices to ensure operational efficiency.
- Manage business operations in assigned divisions to achieve company goals.
- Process client invoicing promptly and oversee business accounting processes.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the Sales field for IT strategy development.
- Possesses great communication, coordination, and collaboration skills and the ability to navigate complex matrixed issues.
- Excellent leader with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, & closing skills with prospects or customers.