Business Applications (ERP)
Pre-Sales Consultant (NetSuite)
Responsible to build technical relationships with prospects and/or existing customers. You will be collaborating with the Sales Team to support them with customer-facing technical pre-sales assistance. Our Pre-Sales Solutions has strong customer communication skills to manage customer’s expectations.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
- Producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
Let’s get to know you!
- Excellent customer service skills and professional presence.
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders from a wide range of roles and seniority within a prospect organisation.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge in ERP products, such as Oracle, NetSuite, SAP, etc is preferred.
- Passion to grow with the company & advance into a Senior or Sales position in the future.