People Operations Coordinator
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Running the day to day tasks for smooth operations of the respective office.
- Management of office logistics such as notifying on pantry stock-up, access cards record-keeping, liaising with building management, housekeeping, booking of employee’s traveling requests.
- Management of physical office assets which includes IT assets procurement.
- General administrative duties such as record keeping, arranging interviews, documentations.
- Supporting the People Ops Department such as data collection, data analysis and reporting.
- Supports the Finance Team on an ad-hoc basis such as reviewing claims for accuracy.
- Assist other departments on an ad-hoc basis and upon instruction by Reporting Manager.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- At least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or any equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience of similar position.
- Possesses good interpersonal skills and effective communication skills.
- Fine attention to detail and repetitive job functions.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details, willingness to develop & learn new skills and able to work under pressure and efficiently.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Ability to work independently and work in a team.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.