People Operations Coordinator
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our team and provide invaluable support to the People Operations Department under the Shared Services Group. Your role will be involved performing a variety of administrative tasks, the opportunity to be participating in projects and being trained in a cloud technological environment.
You will also be able to learn and grow in a regional environment by supporting team members placed in a few offices in different countries. This role requires excellent attention to detail and the ability to improvise the processes of the company as and when needed.
- Running the day-to-day tasks for smooth operations of all regional offices.
- Management of office logistics such as notifying on pantry stock-up, access cards record-keeping, liaising with building management, housekeeping, and booking of employee traveling requests.
- Participating in creating creative contents and organizing exciting welfares for the employees.
- General administrative duties such as record keeping, arranging interviews, and documentation.
- Supporting the People Operations Department, such as data collection, analysis, and reviewing claims for accuracy and reporting.
- Identifies ways to decrease expenses and improve efficiency.
- Participative in projects and assignments.
- Other ad-hoc duties by the supervisor.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Proactive and Team Player oriented.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Good Command of English in Writing and Speaking.
- Willingness to Grow and Learn New Things.
- Very Good in Administration Skills and Tech-Savvy.
- Have a Good Sense of Creativity.