People Operations Intern - Malaysia
- Provides substantial administrative support.
- Undertakes research projects, updates reports, conducts research, writes and edits documents.
- Maintains updated office coordinator procedures and documentation.
- Assisting various division in gathering information.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Office Administration, or a similar field.
- A good team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication and following-up skills will be advantageous.
- Familiar with Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Good English communication skills.
- Good time management skills.