The Network Engineer responsible to operate (configuring, implementation, troubleshooting monitoring) network infrastructure to deliver an IT operational excellence to customers. This team also identify technologies and alternative systems to enhance security, reliability or customer experience. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Establishes a networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximises network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimisation.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Doing cabling, crimping, testing and commissioning, WiFi testing, conducting WiFi survey and heat mapping.
- Access Point/Router/Switch setup and configuration/troubleshooting.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 1 year(s) experience in the server, storage, network, cloud, IT/Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, or any related field.
- We are an advocate of training each other, if you’re a fresh graduate or looking for a career change; feel free to apply with us. Diversity is a key value to us.
- Have a good understanding of Cisco Meraki.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! This position will be located in our local offices at Johor Bahru and Kuala Lumpur.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.