Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
We are looking for a Network Engineer to support our growing network infrastructure. You will be part of a delivery team that is responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and managing the local and wide area networks of an organization to ensure maximum uptime for users. Your aim is to ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure to provide maximum performance for your clients. Are you up to the challenge? Great, let’s find out more
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Designs, reviews, and implements technical assessments.
- Interacting with the client to get the current configuration/pain points/ requirements
- Establishes a networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimisation.
- Secures network systems by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritising information; managing projects.
- Doing cabling, crimping, testing and commissioning.
- Doing WiFi testing, conducting WiFi surveys and heat mapping.
- Monitoring of WIFI systems remotely.
- Handle escalations of network issues from global support team
- Access Point/Router/Switch setup and configuration/troubleshooting
- Assist in pre-sales work, creating solutions for clients and recommending the right product.
- Drawing network diagrams for clients
- Documenting configurations
- Manage 3rd party contractors as required
- Perform shift work when necessary.
- Responsible in other network/hardware projects such as CCTV, IP PBX, GCP and Video Conferencing
- Involve in internal projects/maintenance that require network and hardware skills
- Working together with other divisions to make sure internal and external projects run smoothly
- Responsible for internal and external network support
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have CCNA Certificate will be an advantage.
- Have experience in security related (Cisco, HPE, Aruba, Ruckus, Fortinet, etc).
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Good communication skills in English for effective collaboration within teams and clients.