The Marketing Manager will work closely with our digital specialists, creatives and all marketing teams to establish and develop robust online marketing strategies for social media growth and digital advertising which are in line with the company’s business goals. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Manage content (Writing, editing and proofreading) across all platforms, including email and social media, Google My Business and marketing intranet.
- Oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure message and brand consistency, optimising for SEO and aligning content marketing with our business goals for ID.
- Localise the content, create, promote, re-purpose, and/or refreshing existing content on ID website and blog, work on building backlinks.
- Train and oversee the team for chats, updating in HubSpot and lead report. Overall in charge of leads tracking (events, webinar, websites).
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 5 years experience in the Digital Marketing and related field.
- Solid skills in executing and optimising digital campaigns across various digital channels, and being able to ensure all campaign objectives and KPIs are meet and overachieved.
- Excellent project management, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! This position will be located in our local offices at Jakarta and Bandung.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.