Business Application (ERP)
Digital Marketing Manager
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Oversee marketing lead generation.
- Managing the marketing funds provided by the principal.
- Marketing in executing the ERP Practice’s B2B marketing strategy and programs (internal/external branding, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, digital marketing) to support the company’s business objectives.
- Focused on acquiring and retaining new customers through managing all online and offline marketing programs, including PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing and analytics.
- Collaboration with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors is essential to increasing marketing’s contribution to revenue.
- Provide short and long-term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in acquiring B2B clients.
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organizations.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help with the positioning and messaging.
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates.
- Drive digital marketing initiatives for effective utilization of digital channels.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- More than 5 years of B2B Digital, including Performance Marketing.
- Leadership track record in managing a small team.
- Experience in developing demand/lead generation programs across both inbound and outbound for the B2B industry.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across different geographies in the region.