Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to generate new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Manage business operations in assigned divisions to achieve company goals which are:
- Create and run marketing strategy
- Creating Programs and Campaigns
- Overseeing Content
- Planning Events
- Handling External Communications
- Analyzing Marketing Data
- Supporting Sales
- Other Marketing Activities
- Evaluate division performance and recommend new strategies for performance improvement.
- Resolve business issues and ensure that all escalated issues are closed.
- Identify resources, assign workloads and manage schedules to ensure timely deliveries.
- Ensure teamwork in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in employee recruitment, performance evaluation, promotion, retention, and termination activities.
- Identify skill gaps and provide appropriate training to the team.
- Develop and enforce best practices to ensure operational efficiency.
- Oversee staffing adjustments to obtain maximum productivity.
- Recommend cost-reduction initiatives while maintaining productivity and quality.
- Develop new business programs to meet productivity and revenue goals.
- Provide guidance to team members and monitor their performance, discipline and attendance on a regular basis.
- Identify areas of improvement and concerns and accordingly develop action plans.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification in marketing or business.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Marketing role (Worked with IT software or IT hardware companies is a plus)
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as Hubspot / Freshworks – Freshmarketer.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Strong track record conceptualizing and organizing events (In-person and online)
- Experience in handling public relations
- Digital marketing knowledge is a must
- Experience with wordpress is a plus
- Good working knowledge of Google analytics, Google Adwords, Google search console, google tag manager, keyword planner,Ahref and any other website analytics tool
- Have drive and ambition to create successful marketing campaigns.