Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to generate new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads by leveraging website, social media and other channels.
- Collaborating with our vendor principals on their marketing programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned products.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Plan and execute all paid and non-paid digital marketing, including SEO, email, Adwords, remarketing and social media content.
- Work towards organic search optimisation including conducting keyword research, review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes, optimise on page content and build off-page optimisation.
- Establish and produce ongoing web analytics reports and recommendations related to the improvement of the corporate website.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Sharing funnel conversion improvement ideas and feedback for presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification in marketing or business.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Marketing role (Worked with IT software or IT hardware companies is a plus)
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as Hubspot / Freshworks – Freshmarketer.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Strong track record conceptualizing and organizing events (In-person and online)
- Experience in handling public relations
- Digital marketing knowledge is a must
- Experience with wordpress is a plus
- Good working knowledge of Google analytics, Google Adwords, Google search console, google tag manager, keyword planner,Ahref and any other website analytics tool
- Have drive and ambition to create successful marketing campaigns.